ProLine Hand-held, Item# 030077, shown with PPHH-5110 Tubing Yoke 90-120-60
ProLine Hand-held, Item# 030078, shown with PPHH-5116 Tubing Yoke 180-90
Van Sant Enterprises, Inc. will continue with the manufacturing of Proline Metal Shaping Equipment. Van Sant Enterprises Inc. is honored to keep Clay Cook’s tradition of quality alive. For more information, go to www.trick-tools.com. For other requests give us a call at 641-628-3860 or email us at email@example.com.
ProLine Hand-held Planishing Hammers are designed for forming or planishing light gage sheet metal shapes. The head can be used with or without the yokes.
- ProLine Hand-held Planishing Hammers take the "work" out of metal work and saves the experienced metal man hours of time, leading to increased production.
- 22¾" throat depth.
- Dies are interchangeable among all our hammers.
- All parts are machined in-house for total quality control.
- Comes with the Head.
- Optional tubular yoke.
- 1½" diameter flat face top die.
- One of each of a low-36R, medium-12R & high-3R crown 1½" bottom die.
- A die extraction wrench.
- 2 upper Die clips.
- Special Oil Bottle.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- PPHH-5116 Tubing Yoke 180-90 (DOM tubing and electroless nickel plated). $550.00
- PPHH-5110 Tubing Yoke 90-120-60 (DOM tubing and electroless nickel plated). $550.00
- Custom Yokes available.
VISA and Mastercard accepted.