ProLine Portable Planishing Hammers are designed for forming or planishing light gage sheet metal shapes. The head can be used with or without the yokes.
- ProLine Hand Held Planishing Hammers take the "work" out of metal work and saves the experienced metal man hours of time, leading to increased production.
- ProLine Planishing Hammer Portable Model — Perfect for the hobbyist or professional who doesn't use a hammer all day, every day.
- Dies are interchangeable among all our hammers.
- Full Die set available at Special Price When Purchased with Hammer.
- Handheld yokes available to use with this hammer head.
- Throat depth is 22". Also included with this unit is a 1½" top die, one each of a 36" low, 12" medium & 3" high crown bottom dies, a die rack, regulator and die wrench.
- 1½" diameter flat face top die.
- One of each of a low-36R, medium-12R & high-3R crown 1½" bottom die.
- A die extraction wrench.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- nstruction manual.
Other standard & custom dies are avaliable.
You will be able to use this head with the aluminum yoke as a hand-held hammer, as well as mounted in the stand for shaping larger panels.
Other yokes are available. Stands are avaliable to fit original CP hand-held hammers.
VISA and Mastercard accepted.