ProLine Hand-held Planishing Hammers are designed for forming or planishing light gage sheet metal shapes. The head can be used with or without the yokes.
- ProLine Hand-held Planishing Hammers take the "work" out of metal work and saves the experienced metal man hours of time, leading to increased production.
- 11½" throat depth.
- Dies are interchangeable among all our hammers.
- All parts are machined in-house for total quality control.
- Comes with the Head.
- Aluminum yoke.
- 1½" diameter flat face top die.
- One of each of a low-36R, medium-12R & high-3R crown 1½" bottom die.
- A die extraction wrench.
- 2 upper Die clips.
- Special Oil Bottle.
- Cast aluminum yoke.
- Made in the U.S.A.
VISA and Mastercard accepted.